Time & Location
12 Feb 2023, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
About the Event
If friends disappoint you over and over, that's in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren't going to change simply because you want them to
Is this you
- You realise that hanging out with a particular friend leaves you feeling worse, not better.
- You begin to try and find reasons to avoid spending time with a friend or wanting to cancel plans once they've been made.
- Your friend only seems to "like you" or want to spend time with you when she needs something from you.
- Your friend tries to isolate you from other relationships in your life – for instance, badmouthing romantic partners or other friends.
- You find yourself trying to make excuses for your friend's behaviour or "defend" your friend from other friends who are more able to see her shortcomings or poor treatment of you.
- While friendships are based on social exchange, 'red flag' friends typically draw more resources from the "friendship bank" than they ever put into it.
- Your friend is more comfortable when your life is falling apart and pulls away when you're empowered
If you relate to any of the above, this workshop is for you
- Ticket type
+$0.98 service fee+$0.98 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out