Ubuntu Afro Sister Circle - Wednesdays Group
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 12 week mentoring program for women of African decent who are ready to go deeper into embodiment.
This 12 week program is divided into 3 parts.
This program is for women who are interested in incorporating more wellness tools and spirituality into their lifestyle and want a safe space to be supported by other black women.
This group meets online via Zoom and can accommodate a maximum of 9 women.
It will include wellness tools such as mindfulness, meditation, writing gratitude list, affirmations, and journaling.
It will also incorporate June Allen's racial wellness tools.
- will run for 90 minutes
- begin with a meditation/mindfulness process
- followed by a feelings check using the Emotional Vibration Scale
- Each woman is given time to share uninterrupted.
-30 minutes will be allocated for a different topic or tool each week.
The investment to participate in this group is $35 per week and will include a workbook with useful tools to manage anxiety, improve self esteem and create healthy relationships.
This is a group for women over 20 years old.
This is a spiritual group and women of all faiths are welcomed as long as they respect the faith of all women present.
This group is respectful of its members sexual preference and gender identification.
- 1-12 weeks$378+$9.45 Service fee$378+$9.45 Service fee0$0
- 1-4 Weeks$140+$3.50 Service fee$140+$3.50 Service fee0$0
- 5-8 Weeks$140+$3.50 Service fee$140+$3.50 Service fee0$0
- 9-12 Weeks$140+$3.50 Service fee$140+$3.50 Service fee0$0