Relationship Workshop ONLINE
Do the same issues show up in every relationship you've ever had? This 90 minute workshop can change this.
Time & Location
28 Oct 2023, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
About the Event
“Our parents can show us a lot of things: they can show us how not to be and what things we ought to avoid... and you realize those traits aren't yours at all but are merely your parents' marks that have rubbed off onto you.”
C. JoyBell C
Do the same issues show up in every intimate relationship or in your friendships?
Did you vow to not repeat the mistakes you saw your parents make in their marriage, yet you find yourself living out the same dynamic?
Or have you consciously or unconsciously avoided friendships or intimate relationships to prevent any of the above?
If you struggle with relationships and find them a mystery, you're not alone.
Join Faith for the 90-minute workshop to uncover some of the mysteries of relationships.
You will learn the part your family dynamic plays in your other relationships, and tools to make different choices in the future.
You will also learn:
- What you learned about relationships from your parents
- The rules you made Up about relationships
- The vow/promise you made about relationships because of what you witnessed in your parent’s relationship
- What You learned about Relationships that you're ready to discard
- How to re-boot your relationships
- Ticket type
+$0.98 service fee+$0.98 service fee
- Ticket type
+$0.73 service fee+$0.73 service fee